- 12 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy an amazing day visiting the city of Santa Marta and its historical legacy on this private, full-day tour. Take a small tour along the city of Barranquilla before arriving in Santa Marta where you will visit the most emblematic places, such as the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, the hacienda where Simon Bolivar died. Go for a walk along the beach in the area of El Rodadero, where you will enjoy a typical lunch. There is a maximum group size of 14 for this tour.
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Round-trip private transfer
- Professional guide
- Light Breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Oro Tairona - Casa de la Aduana
- Unspecified expenses
Departure from your hotel in Cartagena
Tour ends with drop-off at your hotel
The tour begins with pickup at your hotel to take you on a tour around Santa Marta.
Around noon you will arrive in Santa Marta where you will visit the most emblematic places, such as the Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino, the hacienda where Simon Bolivar died on December 17, 1830.
The circuit will continue in the historical center. There, you will visit the former Casa de la Aduana, now the Tairona gold Museum, then the Cathedral of Santa Marta.
Finally you will have some time to go for a walk along the beach in the area of El Rodadero, where you will enjoy a typical lunch. In the evening return to you hotel in Cartagena.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.