- 3 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
if you want to get started the right way in diving this 3 days program is for you!!
Star the first day watching some videos and going for a pool session with a very experienced instructor. learn and practice the skills required to dive at the sea. On days two and three we strat at early morning with theory class before going to the sea to do two training dives on each day.
get your PADI temporal card right away and your certification card at your home address in a month.
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- PADI Open water diver manual
- pool session
Cra. 3 #841
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Two training dives
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona, Santa Marta, Santa Marta District, Magdalena Department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.