- 3 to 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You will have the chance to ride beautiful Colombian paso horses. In three different tours.
1) Ride in the beach.
Horseback riding on the beach, duration 1 hour.
2) One day trip with breakfast.
Chopped pork rind with green plantain slices, bun or cassava with whey.
3) Ecotour to San Basilio de Palenque.
Exhibition of horses on the farm located 45 minutes of the city.
Lunch in restaurant.
All tours include:
Transfer to and from the hotel in air-conditioned vehicle.
Local professional guide
Use of riding equipment.
Water and refreshing drinks.
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manzanillo del Mar, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
ride on the shore of the beach. Previously the guide will value the experience on horseback of each visitor. They will give you instructions on how to ride and handle your horse.
During your one hour walk you will enjoy the sound of waves and sea breezes, you can interact with your horse. He will disconnect from everything to live one of the best experiences in his life. The ride will last 1 hour and at 5:30 pm it will be picked up to be transferred to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Hotel San Basilio de Palenque, Corregimiento de Malagana, Municipio de Mahates, Bolívar, Colombia
ECOTOURISM ON HORSEBACK IN SAN BASILIO DE PALENQUE with a local tour guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.