- 2 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit to Uribía the Wayuu capital, open-air artisan salinas in Manaure and the exotic beaches of Cabo de la Vela.
- Air-conditioned transportation
- Tourist guide
- Cabin accommodation in Cabo de la Vela (1 night)
- Food (4)
- Traveler assistance card.
- Entry/Admission - Cabo de la Vela
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
The passengers are picked up at their location points, then the trip to the Musical Guajira Sur Contemporánea.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cabo de la Vela, Cabo de La Vela Colombia
Duration: 24 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.