- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Live a sunny day in the Caribbean at the beautiful Titipan Island in the Gulf of Morrosquillo. Isla Titipan is located in the Colombian Caribbean surrounded by crystal clear waters and a lovely beach you will get a break surrounded by beautiful mangroves, local cuisine, and tranquility. The journey by boat lasts between 45 minutes and 1 hour and is carried out through the Corales del Rosario and San Bernardo National Natural Park. This National Park protects a vital underwater ecosystem, populations of mangrove forest, invertebrate species and reef fish. Upon arrival in Titipan Island, you can rest with the clear waters offered by this beautiful beach. There you have lunch, which is a delicious menu based on fried fish, salad, rice with coconut and drink; which is prepared with the natives cooking style.
- Bottled water
- National Park fees
- Round-trip boat
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- No English guidance available, the information will be provided in Spanish by the tour guides
Touristic dock in Tolu
Tour ends at the same departure place.
Departure from Tolú Pier at 8:00 A.M. This day you will have to arrive at the dock 15 minutes before to be received by the tour coordinators, who will give you the security information on board and do the registration at the dock.
During the tour, you will see several archipelagos or small islets that are along the route, which has different sizes and peculiarities:
• Islote de Santa Cruz: It is recognized as the island with the highest population density in the world
• Casa de Agua: An original accommodation surrounded by water
• Isla Palma: Small island in which the aquarium is also located
• Isla Múcura: Islet with beautiful accommodations
• Titipan Island: Beautiful islet with white sand beach, space to care and restaurant.
THE PROGRAM INCLUDES
• Welcome at the Tolú pier
• Boat Round Trip transportation
• Panoramic tour of the Archipelago
• Caribbean Special Lunch: Fried Fish, Rice with coconut, Patacones, Fresh Salad and Lemonade
• Bathing space and enjoy the beach in Isla Titipán for 4 hours
• National medical assistance card with coverage of up to $ 25,000,000 in case of an accident.
THE TOUR DOES NOT INCLUDE
• Land or air transport to Tolú from other cities
• Entrance to Los Corales and San Bernardo National Park $ 7,000
• Breakfast. Refreshments Food not stipulated.
• Tips Activities not specified in the plan.
• Use of bathrooms on the Island: Charge: $ 1,000 per person
• Rental of equipment for skating
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 35 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.