- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Activity designed for your first diving experience. We will give you basic techniques to dive, and you will be accompanied by an expert instructor. The price per person is 250,000 COP**. It Includes round trip transportation to the Hostel in a comfortable vehicle, transport in a fully equipped boat to the Tayrona Natural Park, full dive equipment rental including two tanks, snacks between dives, and a qualified guide. It is scheduled for half a day in the morning or afternoon depending on availability.
** Ask us about the prices at the time of booking
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Cl. 17 #1-63
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Descubre en tu primer contacto con el buceo las profundidades del parque Tayrona y su gran diversidad de especies.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona, Santa Marta, Santa Marta District, Magdalena Department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.