- 1 hour (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Legendary pirate Black Bart hasn’t looted or pillaged in over 200 years so he’s pretty anxious for an adventure. That’s good news for you. Join him on an unforgettable walk as he relives his glory days. Cartagena has as much, if not more pirate history, than any city on the planet. Bart Black knows it all. He won’t make you loot, but we know he’ll make you laugh.
- All chapters with offline use, maps and tips to explore Cartagena
- Smartphone and headsets
- Entry/Admission - Bairro Getsemani
Baluarte de Santo Domingo
Cra. 17, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bairro Getsemani, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
This is a Soundwalk that takes in you in an adventure trough the Getsemaní neighborhood and ends in the San Felipe Fort. You can also listen to the story of the battle of Vernon available here in Viator just search for our San Felipe castle tour.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.