- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get away from the demanding city life and take an experience filled with the goodness of nature. Immerse yourself and enjoy lost treasures of the Caribbean.
Explore the brilliant underwater world of the Rosario islands on this scuba-diving adventure. After a convenient hotel pickup, get outfitted in all necessary gear and hop on a boat bound for the National Park of Corals—a marine reserve with mangroves, reefs, and a variety of sea life.
The Insular area of Cartagena, Barú Island and the archipelago Rosario Islands, is a paradisiacal environment composed of more than 25 diving spots; all of them surrounded by a great variety of hard and soft corals sponges and reef inhabitants where you can immerse yourself and discover the lost treasures of this Caribbean jewel with a certified PADI instructor. Plunge to nearly 40 feet (12 meters) beneath the surface and enjoy a delicious lunch included in the tour price.
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- PADI DIVER
Traveler pickup is offered
From your accommodation in Cartagena, Airport or Cruise Ship Port.
Please let us know the name of your Hotel or address of your accommodation so we can pick you up - suggested time 7:30 am.
We provide day trip insurance without any additional cost.
We’ll pick you up at your location and bring you to the Scuba Diving store to get your gear, then we’ll take you to the Marina to take the boat and start the adventure!
After a 1-hour boat ride, we’ll be heading to the National Park of Rosario Islands to have fun Scuba Diving.
At noon, we’ll visit a gorgeous Islands to enjoy fresh lunch and chill on the beach
Finally, we’ll return to Cartagena around 3:00 pm and drop-off at your accommodation.
• Walled City of Cartagena, Calle 41, Cartagena 130002 Colombia
• Corales del Rosario National Park, Bolivar, Colombia
• Cartagena Concierge, Calle 20 # 14 - 72 Barrio Cielo Mar - Torre 2 - Oficina 1403, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.