- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We'll pick you up at your accommodation (suggested time 7:30 am) and taken to the diving store where your instructor will gladly welcome you and provide a scuba gear according to your size. Then, we'll go to the dock there our boat will be waiting to go to the Islands for a one ride, along the way, you will have an overview National Park of Corals of Rosario islands checking out mangroves, endemic birds and the crystal water that create a magical scenery.
We'll stop in the island for our first immersion of over 12 meters deep where we'll find a colorful life that will inspire you for the second immersion where you'll discover corals, sea plants, rocks and a variety of fish living happy in their protected Natural park. We'll take pictures, and explored the deep waters as much as we can so this become an unforgettable experience.
After the second dive enjoy lunch in the island. Return to Cartagena at 3:00/3:30 pm arriving in Cartagena around 4:00/4:30 p.m.
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- PADI DIVER
- Entry/Admission - Walled City of Cartagena
- Entry/Admission - Corales del Rosario National Park
- Entry/Admission - Cartagena Concierge
Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know the name of your Hotel or address of your accommodation so we can pick you up - suggested time 7:30 am. We provide day trip insurance without any additional cost.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
You will picked up at your accommodation (Suggest time 7:30 am)
and taken to the diving store where your instructor will gladly welcome you and provide a scuba gear according to your size.
Then, we'll go to take the boat to the island for a one ride, along the way you will have an overview of Rosario Islands, the National park of coral reef, checking out mangroves, endemic birds and the crystal water that create a magical scenery.
Duration: 1 hour
Location: Walled City of Cartagena, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
The insular area of Cartagena is a paradisiacal environment composed of more than 25 diving spots, all of them surrounded by a great variety of hard and soft corals, sponges and reef inhabitants where you can immerse yourself and live the sea world of this Caribbean Jewel.
Enjoy two immersions with your certified PADI instructor, in the best spots around the Islands.
Duration: 5 hours
Location: Corales del Rosario National Park
After diving enjoy lunch at the island and relax.
Returning time to the Walled city will be around 3:00 pm to 4:00 pm depending of the weather condition.
Duration: 2 hours
Location: Cartagena Concierge
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.