- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
When we pick you up at the hotel, you will be taken to the beaches of Manzanillo del Mar located 20 minutes from the Walled City Center. Along the way there will be a brief explanation of the Colombian Creole horse, its history and the different modalities. Later we will visit a traditional ranch to know the Colombian Paso horse which has been declared a national cultural and genetic patrimony, there you will be able to see several specimens.
Before starting the excursion, the guide will value the experience on horseback of each visitor. They will give you instructions on how to ride and handle your horse.
During your one hour walk you will enjoy the sound of waves and sea breezes, you can interact with your horse. You will feel disconnect from everything and live one of the best experiences in your life.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Local professional guide
- Use of riding equipment
- Bottled water
- Exhibition of the Colombian Paso horse
- Digitalized photography
- Alcoholic Beverages
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manzanillo del Mar, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
Horse Cavalcade on the beaches of Manzanillo del Mar
Duration: 2 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.