- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
As a cruise tourist the time in the city is short, so let's make the best of it, so skip the big cruise tour groups and enjoy the city in the best way possible with a well educated local guide, that will make you feel welcome but also will tell you the interesting history of Cartagena. Cartagena can be hot, so on this tour we have a coffee stop planned so you can also try the worldwide famous colombian coffe.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport/Departure Tax
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entry/Admission - Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas
- Entry/Admission - Sanctuary of Saint Peter Claver
- Bottled water - We are working on reducing the amount of plastic produced by the tourism industry, so if you bring your own bottle we provide cold filtered water to refill.
Traveler pickup is offered
Cruiseship terminal, Marina Santa Cruz
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Castillo de San Felipe de Barajas, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
The Fort of San Felipe de Barajas is the biggest military construction ever built by the Spanish in their colonies. On this walk we can appreciate this masterpiece of military architecture in coral stone and get a good idea about the defense strategy of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sanctuary of Saint Peter Claver, Cartagena, Cartagena District, Bolivar Department
The Convento San Pedro Clavér Museum, is located in the original and beautiful former Jesuit Cloister (1605), with a central courtyard cover by big old Mango and Caimito trees. This place was essential in the history of the city and was home of the Saint "Slave of the Slaves“.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.