- 7 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Visitors of this wild fauna sanctuary will get a passionate trip through the lagoons and marshes, interconnected to beautiful natural channels and mangrove labyrinths which will just take your breath away with their unique, exotic beauty.
- All Fees and Taxes
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
We start our tour with a drive to the village of Tasajera (90 min.) and from there we change to a traditional motorized canoe as used by the local fishermen in this region. With our canoe we visit Buenavista and Nueva Venecia, villages traditionally built on stilts (palafittes).
Duration: 5 hours
Location: Cienaga Grande, Santa Marta, Santa Marta District, Magdalena Department
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.