- 11 days (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour will show you the highlights of the beautiful and diverse Colombia in just 11 days. You will see colorful cities, abundant nature and stunning beaches, which will leave you speechless. Once you set foot in this South American country, you will start to experience its rich culture and the warmth of its friendly people. Enjoy one of the most biodiverse countries in the world as you discover the hidden treasures of Colombia.
- 10x Breakfast
- 2x Dinner
- 1x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 10 nights
- Transportation to the places indicated on the itinerary.
- Activities and entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Local English-speaking professional guides, specialists of each region.
- 24/7 assistance in English, Dutch and Spanish.
- Entry/Admission - Barrio La Candelaria
- Entry/Admission - Aeropuerto Internacional Matecaña
- Entry/Admission - Valle del Cocora
- Entry/Admission - Parque El Poblado
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Guatape
- International flights.
- Food & drinks that are not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Personal expenses.
- Additional entrances not specified in the itinerary.
- Entrance fees to National Parks and individual tourism taxes (At the airports)
- Personal travel & health insurance.
- Additional expenses not indicated in the itinerary.
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Traveler pickup is offered
Bogota Airport, Pereira Airport, Medellin Airport, Santa Marta Airport
Crespo Calle 70, Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.