- 70 to 80 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Actors perform directly to your headset. Black Bart’s Pirate Tales SoundWalk was such a hit, we had no choice but to bring him back for another one. On this Walk, the legendary pirate takes you on a thrilling and funny adventure through the streets of Getsemani, a neighborhood with as much history as the Walled City…. and perhaps a lot more flavor.
- All chapters with offline use, maps and tips to explore Cartagena
- Smartphone and headsets
Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias. Julio Cesar Turbay Ayala, Cl. 24 #8A-344, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
CALLE PACO, Pacoa #s/n, Cartagena, Provincia de Cartagena, Bolívar, Colombia
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Centro de Convenciones Cartagena de Indias, Calle 24 N 8a-344 Getsemani, Cartagena Colombia
Paa by to locate the Arsenal street and start the first chapter
Pass By: Plaza del Pozo, Carera 10B No 25-50, Cartagena Colombia
All the stories of Getsemani from the name of the streets to the local hero who lived among the community is revealed.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.