- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Learn how to breath underwater in a easy and safe way with PADI instructors.
Get a theory class in the morning to learn the basics of scuba diving, go boat riding on a speed boat around Santa marta´s bays. Get to a easy, shallow pool like dive spot and lear basic skills with your instructor. Onces you feel confortable with your breathing and gear do a 30 to 45 minutes dive in a coral reef.
Rest on a local beach to have some snaks and them go to dive for a second time in a different dive spot.
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Entry/Admission - Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona
Cra. 1a #5-50
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Receive training to learn how to breath underwater, do a first dive, rest on one beach and have some snacks and do a second dive ina different dive spot.
Duration: 3 hours
Location: Parque Nacional Natural Tayrona, Santa Marta, Santa Marta District, Magdalena Department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.