- 3 to 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We are a small company in Providencia run by instructor Marcos Garcia. He has 7+ years experience as a dive instructor. We are passionate about maintaining the coral and protecting our surrounding environment. Therefore we only take small groups out to ensure a personalised and exclusive experience, as well as to ensure minimal impact on our beautiful island. We will take you on a truly personal dive in the sea of seven blues.
Entre Mares is perfect for couples seeking an intimate diving experience, and we also love taking families out, it's a unique way for families to bond!
We use minimal plastic and reusable items where possible. We welcome any comments or suggestions on how we can improve our sustainability.
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Snacks - Small snack and water to refill your bottles with
- You will need your own diving insurance
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Santa Catalina, San Andres and Providencia Department
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.