- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
the tayrona national park , in northern colombia, is a large protected area that spans the slopes of the sierra nevada de santa marta in areas adjacent to the caribbean coast. it is know for its coves covered by palm trees, coastal lagoons, tropical rainforest and abundant biodiversity.
- hotel pick up (centro, bocagrande, laguito, castillogrande, marbella, crespo, boquilla)
- panoramic tour in barranquilla
- entry to tayrona
- stop at playa 7 olas
- stop at playa de bahia de neguange
- stop at playa cristal
- stop in the rodadero
- tour guide
You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Route Duration: 2 hours
- Playa 7 Olas
- Playa Cristal o playa muerto
- El Rodadero
Playa de las 7 Olas / Cristal Beach / Rodadero Sea Aquarium and Museum
Operates: this tour start at 4am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.