- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Let's know one of the best villages on Risaralda in a place where you can find the one of the best experiences about chocolate walking by the mountains in ancient farm and in every single stop we will taste the flavors of many fruits around before to learn everything about the chocolate process in the mountains, then take a typical lunch in that farm and a the end look at the lanscapes around going up by jeep above the mountain, you will feel like a hunter capturing many beautiful thing on the road, at the end of this tour walk by the streets of Marsella and go to Cultural House where you can know many about the culture in that village. Let's try Chocolate with something else.
- Transfer Pereira– Marsella - Pereirs
- Transfer in Jeep Willys to Chocolate farm
- Cacao Tour experience
- Interpretative walk in Marsella
- Guide (Heritage interpretation)
- Meals: Lunch and hydration
- Travel Insurance
- Equipment rental.
- Binoculars, telescopes, boots, raincoats.
- Meals not specified in the plan.
- Experiences not specified in the plan.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Transportation services not specified in the plan
From your Hotel or some different place at Pereira City.
At 7:00 a.m. - 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Visit one of the most beautiful towns of the Coffee Cultural Landscape, enjoy the fascinating mountain scenery viewed from its path. Admire the architecture of Marsella Main Square, the imposing “Casa de La Cultura” and its colorful houses. We will take you to coffee lands, with viewpoints that look like postcards to discover the green of these mountains, the taste of fruits with the finest organic chocolate. Walk among the cacao plantation, feel the sweet taste of mucilage in the mouth and mix it with oranges, tangerines and aromatic plants. You will have lunch at the farm. Be part of the chocolate process, taking seeds, roasting and melting them for a delicious chocolate cream, from whom you can make your favorite sweet or drink. Upon returning, walk the main streets observing the local architecture, and enjoy an unforgettable sunset.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The value of VAT (Value Added Tax) does not apply to foreigners.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.