- 2 days (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
An ideal tour for those who want to live a mellow, pleasant experience in the middle of nature, surrounded by cultivation of the region, learning about local customs and living the coffee culture.
- Get inside tips from a local
- All necessary equipment included
- Hotel pickup included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Accommodation in rural houses or coffee farms - private rooms.
- Private transport from Pereira by Willys Jeep (Traditional transport of the Coffee Region)
- Pick up and drop-off to hotel or airport of Pereira
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Mountain bike hire: 26”, 27,5” or 29” rim
- Safety helmet hire
- Technical and safety instruction
- Waterproof layer in case of rain
- Digital photos of the activity
- Insurance for adventure activities/medical assistance card
- Bilingual (Spanish/English) guide specialized in nature and adventure activities
- Air transportation to Pereira City
- Expenses and services not specified in the plan
Day 1: Los Frailes - The Route to Pure Water (L,D)
Immerse yourself in the splendor of the Coffee Cultural Landscape. Ride in a protected natural reserve accompanied by the music of colorful and beautiful birds. Enjoy small creeks of pristine water, nestled between large native trees and, with luck, see and hear the howling monkeys who live in this area.
Continue your day by eating a traditional lunch, made with fresh, regionally-grown products. End the magical day spending the night in a traditional coffee farm, located in the mountains, splashed with colors from our coffee landscape.
Day 2: Valle de Cocora and Salento – Hiking in the Cradle of the Wax Palm. (B,L)
Discover and hike one of the most beautiful and interesting routes in the Coffee Region. Tropical woods surrounded by Wax Palm Trees, the beautiful sound of birds and an unparalleled landscape that leads to the Home of the Hummingbirds, a nature reserve that will touch you with its wings.
Learn about the biodiversity of the cloud forests, the animals that live here, and the importance of this ecosystem for our region. After seeping yourself in nature, visit Salento, a village filled with charm and magic, with colorful balconies, artisan stores, culture, and a history that will take you on a journey to the past.
To recharge batteries, there’s nothing better than a traditional lunch of trout and fried plantain.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Recommendations: Wear light, comfortable clothing (Dry-Fit or cotton t-shirt, shorts or waterproof trousers, and a light jacket if you think you might be bothered by some mild cold)
- Wear suitable shoes for cycling and/or walking (closed shoes such as sports shoes or boots; no sandals).
- Bring a small backpack
- Other optional items to bring: a hat, sunglasses, sunblock, insect repellent
- Avoid excessive drinking the day before
- Avoid staying up too late the night before
- Do not take or buy alcoholic beverages or hallucinogenic substances on the trip
- Do not drop litter or take flora and fauna home
- Follow the requests and recommendations of the guides who accompany you on the tour
- Mountain bike hire: 26”, 27,5” or 29” rim, made entirely of aluminium, Shimano gears and front suspension Safety helmet hire
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.