- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Learn about the colombian coffee culture on a coffee farm with traditional architecture where excellence and environmental care is their main philosophy. This Coffee tour will teach you why colombian coffee is considered one of the best in the world.
Visit the Corcora Valley—home to the tallest palm trees in the world and a magical place to enjoy the sunset.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Bosques de Cocora
- Additional food and drinks
- Unspecified expenses
Selected centrally located hotels in Salento
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Original departure point
Enjoy a special adventure in a traditional vehicle called Willis (Jeep) to the farm “El Ocaso de Salento”; learn about an ancient culture and discover the old national road.
The farm “El Ocaso de Salento” is a magical place that connects you with nature and the coffee culture throughout the process of planting, production, profit, marketing and preparation of this delicious drink. Come and collect yourself coffee and enjoy one of the best Colombian coffee cup.
The lookout of Salento is a place at the top of the mountain, where you can enjoy the beauty of a unique natural forest that hosts an invaluable natural wealth.
Enjoy the food of the region (trout) to recharge energy. Then it is time to visit the Cocora Valley and hike up the mountain 100 meters above the sea level. Along the way you will feel a very deep emotional experience and discover why the Cocora Valley is more than a beatiful landscape.
Drive back to your hotel with a great experience about the coffee process, the beauty of a unique natural forest, the typical food and with an amazing feeling about the Cocora Valley.
• Hotel pick up service
• Willis tour to the farm “El Ocaso de Salento”
• Coffee Tour
• Willis tour to Salento
• Lookout of Salento
• Lunch in Cocora
• Ecological walk through Cocora
• Drop off service
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Infant meals not included
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.