- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The island is known as the “seven colors sea” so the best way to prove it is visiting the small cays that are around. Don't forget to take your snorkeling gear as San Andrés has a beautiful underwater Caribbean aquarium to observe. If you are not into snorkeling then take profit on the low water at Haynes Cay so you won’t miss the diversity of the ocean. Take the boat again and visit Johnny Cay where the white soft sand is the perfect spot to relax and enjoy your vacations while you have a typical lunch with fish, rice and plantains.
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Casa de la Cultura Dock
Join this 6-hour tour starting at the meeting point which is La Casa de la Cultura dock where you will join a group to take a boat trip to Johnny Cay; there we'll enjoy the beach, the incredible view of a seven color’s sea and a delicious typical lunch.
Then, between 13:00 and 14:00 hrs we'll go through the island´s bay to the mangroves in Old Point.
Finally, we´ll visit the aquarium islet to have a nearly contact with the stingrays of the place, here you you will be able to see beautiful, colorful fish while walking through the low waters of the sea. Bring your snorkeling gear so you get to observe all the diversity of the Caribbean ocean.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for child aged under 5 years old
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.