- 1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Enjoy the bottom of the sea without getting wet in this semi submarine adventure in the Island of San Andrés.
- See the underwater world without getting wet
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Cooperatia de Lancheros, San Andrés, Colombia
11:00 am 3:00 pm
Monday - Saturday
It is not necessary to be an experienced diver or go down several meters below the surface to marvel at the wonders of the underwater life that offers the Island of San Andrés.
This glass bottom boat has been design so you can get to admire the colorful fish and the reef that surround the island. San Andrés is part of the Seaflower Biosphere Reserve which makes it one of the biggest coral reefs in America and a hots-pot for biodiversity, so if you don’t dive and you don’t want to get wet, you can’t miss the opportunity to know what this is all about!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The guide will give any explication in Spanish, there is no biligual translation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.