- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This perfect combination will allow you to learn everything about the Cloud Forest in Monteverde.You will experience a total adventure tour. First, start with the guided Sky Walk, then onto the guided Sky Tram, and last is the Sky Trek ziplining. It's 5 hours of adventure and adrenaline. This small-group tour has a maximum of 15 guests. Choose from one of 3 departure times when you book.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Tour Guide
- Transportation From Hotels in Monteverde
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 Travellers
- Not meals
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
Sky Adventures Monteverde Park, Provincia de Guanacaste, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels in Monteverde
Returns to original departure point
Firstly, you star with Sky Walk, guided tour, which combines trails and suspension bridges with lengths of even 984 feet and heights above the canopy of Monteverde cloud forest.
The tour gives you the opportunity to enjoy the flora and fauna of the area, always joined by one of our specialized guides.
Later on, you enjoy
Sky Tram is a guided tour and you can have the opportunity of intermediate the ride with short stops to observe the cloud forest biodiversity, the Arenal, Tenorio, Miravalles and Orosi volcanoes, the Nicoya gulf, and the Guanacaste plain if the weather allows it.
The gondolas have been adapted even for people with some disability.
Then, Sky Trek system of zip lines ranging from mountain to mountain, which together have a distance of 2.5 miles of linear cable.
The tour gives you the opportunity to fly through a cable and have a unique experience of adventure and adrenaline at speeds up to 40 miles per hour with distances ranging up to 2500 feet and heights of 524 feet. In addition the tour offers 5 observation towers that exceed the
cloud forest treetops providing a panoramic view.
• Sky Adventures, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Santa Elena 60109 Costa Rica
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- What to bring: comfortable clothes and shoes
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.