- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
An extreme 5-hour adventure that will have you ziplining 15 cables and embracing a full adrenaline walk. Your guide will make sure that you and your small-group have all necessary equipment and know the proper technique for the cables. You will be one with nature on this amazing ride.
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Transport by van
- Tour guide, hanging bridges are self-guided
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Selvatura Park
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Monteverde and Santa Elena Hotels
Returns to original departure point at approximately 2pm
Your tour starts with pickup from your Monteverde hotel and a transfer to Selvatura Park to start your canopy tour.
After being kitted out in safety equipment and watching a safety demonstration, set out with your guides to tackle the thrilling zipline course. Helped along the way by a team of experienced guides, you'll navigate 15 ziplines and 18 platforms, including the optional Tarzan Swing.
Then enjoy a closer look at the Monteverde Cloud Forest as you follow the Selvatura Treetop Walkways, a 1.9 mile (approximately 3 kilometer) trail that passes through the rainforest canopy. Walk over eight different bridges, ranging in length from 150 feet (50 meters) to 510 feet (170 meters) and height from 36 feet (12 meters) up to 180 feet (60 meters). Each of the bridges are 5 foot wide, the widest ones in the country, with a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge, making them both the longest and strongest bridge system in Costa Rica. The treetop walkways are suitable for people of all ages and physical condition.
At the end of the tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase
- Submit voucher payment
- What to bring: Comfortable clothing, closed shoes, rain jacket, water, insect repellent
- Minimum age is 4 years
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.