- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
If you are looking for an extreme Costa Rica canopy adventure and an amazing ride, Selvatura Park’s Canopy Tour is your best choice.The tour usually takes between 2.5 and 3 hours and can be done by adventurers from ages 4 and older. It is a safe adventure for everyone although restrictions may apply.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All necessary equipment included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
• The Park is located next to the San Gerardo Cloud Forest Reserve.
Selvatura Office, Monteverde, Located Next to the San Gerardo Cloud Forest Reserve.
Visitors experience the excitement of soaring through the clouds using our zip-lines and special gear, experiencing a bird's eye view of the Monteverde cloud forest.
Location: Selvatura Adventure Park, Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.