- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
A private tour with a seasoned guide is the best way to make the most of your time in Monteverde. It provides flexibility of timing, duration, and trail choice. This option is great for anyone who would like a more personal touch than a standard group tour. Also great for families with children!
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Family friendly
- Transportation pickup and drop-off in Santa Elena and Monteverde
- Private guide fee
- Food and drinks not included. Please bring a refillable water bottle if you'd like water.
- Entrance fee to trail not included and runs from $13-$27 USD per person.
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde
Monteverde, Monteverde, Province of Puntarenas
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any of the hotels, or rentals, in the main Monteverde or Santa Elena areas
Daily. Subject to private guide availability.
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Puntarenas Province, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Your tour in our beautiful Monteverde area could take place at one of the following trails: Santa Elena Reserve, Monteverde Reserve, Aguti Reserve, Curi Cancha Reserve, or SkyWalk bridges. All of these trails are wonderful options! Inquire for more info.
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour runs rain or shine (except in a strong thunder storm or very strong winds). Please dress appropriately with closed toed shoes (no flip flops or loose sandals). Also, layers recommended!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Our guide, Marcos, was incredible. We learned so much and had a great time doing it. He clearly treasures the wonders around him and sharing them with others. He knew where to look, was quick to recognize sounds and spot things we would have missed. And he readily adapted his choice of trail and his pace to our group. I can't imagine that we could possibly have had a better guide.