- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Hiring a seasoned guide can make or break a walk in the forest. With a guide the forest becomes luscious, colorful, dynamic and vibrant with symbiotic relationships. To top it off, you might see exciting wildlife (though wildlife is never guaranteed). We work to engage all ages and backgrounds to maximize your naturalist walk. Great for families with kids, birders, and couples!
- Entrance fees to one of the area trails
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the general Monteverde and Santa Elena areas
- Entry/Admission - Pasion Costa Rica
- Food and drinks not included. Please bring refillable water bottle if you'd like water.
Hotels and landmarks (if you're staying in an Air BnB or other rental) in the general Monteverde, Cerro Plano and Santa Elena areas.
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pasion Costa Rica, Santa Elena, Monteverde, Province of Puntarenas
This group tour takes place in any of the wonderful trails in the Monteverde area: Santa Elena Reserve, Monteverde Reserve, Aguti Reserve, Curi Cancha Reserve, or SkyWalk bridges. Inquire for more information!
Duration: 3 hours
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour runs rain or shine! We will cancel only if weather involves severe rains accompanied by thunder and lightening.
- Please wear closed toed shoes (no flip flops).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.