- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Founded in 1972, the Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve is one of the most famous reserves in the world for biodiversity, conservation, contributions and scientific research.
These 3500 hectares of land have 2.5% of the world's biodiversity, and is one of the most important private reserves in Costa Rica. During this tour, you will spend 2 hours hiking the reserve along with a naturalist guide.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Monteverde Cloud Forest Biological Reserve
Hotels near Santa Elena and Monteverde
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
The Monteverde Cloud Forest Reserve is one of the most famous reserves in the world for biodiversity, conservation, contributions and scientific research. The tour starts with hotel pick up followied by a 20-minute car ride to Santa Elena.
Once you arrive, you will meet your naturalist guide who will brief you about the hike. The hike will last 2 hours and during this time, the guide will give you some information about the bio diversity of the area.
You will be taken back to your hotel afterwards.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.