- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Engage in a tree top walk on a 1.9 miles trail crossing through the cloud forest with your local guide. You'll walk through 8 different bridges from various lengths on your 2-hour experience.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
Monteverde and Santa Elena Hotels
Returns to original departure point approximately 10am
Outstanding structures that take you into new heights: Selvatura's Treetop Walkways is a 1.9 mile (approximately 3 kilometer) trail that crosses through the cloud forest, in which you will walk through eight different bridges from various lengths ranging between 150 feet (50 meters) up to 510 feet (170 meters) and altitudes ranging between 36 feet (12 meters) up to 180 feet (60 meters).
Each of the bridges feature a five foot width, the widest ones in the country, and also a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge making them both the longest and strongest bridge system in Costa Rica. The treetop walkways are suitable for people of all ages and physical condition
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel.
- Submit Voucher payment
- What to Bring: Comfortable clothing, Closed shoes, Rain jacket, Water, Insect repellent.
- If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.