- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
This perfect combination will allow you to learn everything about the Cloud forest in Monteverde.You will experience a total adventure tour. Firstly starts with the Sky Tram, the Sky Trek and finally the climbing. Full day of adventure and adrenaline.
- All entrance fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch - Special Option: °Vegetarian |° Gluten Free |Let us know if you have some special meal restriction |
- Tour Guide
- Maximum weight of 300 pounds
- Transportation From Hotels in Monteverde
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
Sky Adventures Monteverde Park, Sky Adventures, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels in Monteverde
Returns to original departure point
Sky Tram is a guided tour and you can have the opportunity of intermediate the ride with short stops to observe the cloud forest biodiversity, the Arenal, Tenorio, Miravalles and Rincon de la Vieja volcanoes, the Nicoya gulf, and the Guanacaste plain if the weather allows it.
The gondolas have been adapted even for people with some disability.
Then, enjoy Sky Trek, system of zip lines ranging from mountain to mountain, which together have a distance of 2.5 miles of linear cable.
The tour gives you the opportunity to fly through a cable and have a unique experience of adventure and adrenaline.
The tour consists of a climbing circuit of 8 trees of around 8 meters to 20 meters high and with different levels of difficulty.
The system used is the Monkey Hardware, consisting of a concept that does not require permanent constructions; therefore it´s installed very quickly and easily. It does not damage the tree as they work with slings that embrace the tree and grab hold the gripping rocks.
The system is complemented with automatic belays (safety system) that function as online safety and descending system.
• Sky Adventures, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Santa Elena 60109 Costa Rica
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- What to Bring: Comfortable clothes, Shoes.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.