- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
You will experience a extreme adventure the hanging bridges walk, the insects exhibition.
- Self-guide tour
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
11:00 am - 13:30 pm - 15:30 pm - 17:00 pm Approximately
Outstanding structures that take you into new heights: Selvatura's Treetop Walkways is a 1.9 mile (approximately 3 kilometer) trail that crosses through the cloud forest, in which our visitors will walk through eight different bridges from various lengths ranging between 150 feet (50 meters) up to 510 feet (170 meters) and altitudes ranging between 36 feet (12 meters) up to 180 feet (60 meters). Each of the bridges feature a five foot width, the widest ones in the country, and also a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge making them both the longest and strongest bridge system in Costa Rica. The treetop walkways are suitable for people of all ages and physical condition.
A visit of rigor for all those who visit the area of Monteverde! The education center contains the Rain Forest Jewels exhibit, owned by biologist Richard Whitten, one of the world's largest private collections of insects!
Dr. Whitten has combined natural history and art in a unique way which inspires visitors to appreciate these wonderful creatures that are arthropods, from a craft perspective totally unlike any exhibition that can be found.
Our visitors will receive a guided tour where they will learn about the biodiversity of arthropods around the world, with a special emphasis on the formidable, and fantastic, tiny creatures of the Monteverde and Costa Rica area.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel.
- Submit Voucher payment
- What to bring: Comfortable clothing, Closed shoes, Rain jacket, Water, Insect repellent.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.