- 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The tour starts with the Sky Tram that will lead you up to the Continental Divide. and to one of the highest mountains of Monteverde.
We work with a totally safe system which consist inn an innovated braking mechanism (x breaking system)
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Small group ensures personal service
- Tour guide
- Maximum weight of 300 pounds
- Transportation From Hotels in Monteverde
- Tour operate with a minimum of 2 travellers
- Not meals
- Souvenir photos
- Alcoholic Beverages
Sky Adventures Monteverde Park, Sky Adventures, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, 60109, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Hotels in Monteverde
Returns to original departure point
Sky Tram is a guided tour and you can have the opportunity of intermediate the ride with short stops to observe the cloud forest biodiversity, the Arenal, Tenorio, Miravalles and Rincon de la Vieja volcanoes, the Nicoya gulf, and the Guanacaste plain if the weather allows it.
The gondolas have been adapted even for people with some disability.
Then, enjoy Sky Trek, system of zip lines ranging from mountain to mountain, which together have a distance of 2.5 miles of linear cable.
The tour gives you the opportunity to fly through a cable and have a unique experience of adventure and adrenaline at speeds up to 40 miles per hour with distances ranging up to 2500 feet and heights of 524 feet. In addition the tour offers 5 observation towers that exceed the cloud forest treetops providing a panoramic view.
• Sky Adventures, Monteverde Cloud Forest, Santa Elena 60109 Costa Rica
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- What to Bring: Comfortable clothes, Shoes.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.