- 6 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
You will experience a extreme adventure with a combination of a canopy tour and the hanging bridges walk, but before all that, you will visit one of the biggest Butterfly gardens in Costa Rica.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
Monteverde and Santa Elena Hotels
15:00pm - 16:30pm - 18:00pm and 20:00pm Approximately
Returns to original departure point
Extreme Adventure and Safety Selvatura Park Canopy Tour is one of the safest adventures in Costa Rica. Our Canopy Tour guides will start by dressing you with the appropriate equipment; then they will take you through each of the 15 cables and 18 platforms and optionally through our very own Tarzan Swing.
Selvatura Park is one of the longest if not the longest Canopy Tour in Costa Rica. Also it is the only one located inside the actual virgin cloud forest of Monteverde.
If you are looking for extreme adventures and amazing rides, Selvatura Park's Canopy Tour is your best choice.
Outstanding structures that take you into new heights: Selvatura's Treetop Walkways is a 1.9 mile (approximately 3 kilometer) trail that crosses through the cloud forest, in which our visitors will walk through eight different bridges from various lengths ranging between 150 feet (50 meters) up to 510 feet (170 meters) and altitudes ranging between 36 feet (12 meters) up to 180 feet (60 meters). Each of the bridges feature a five foot width, the widest ones in the country, and also a capacity of up to 80 people per bridge making them both the longest and strongest bridge system in Costa Rica. The treetop walkways are suitable for people of all ages and physical condition.
A Different World... A World of butterflies, venture into exploring a different world. A world in which a controlled climate provides the best temperature, of 82.4º F (28º C), for its inhabitants to survive. Explore a community that gathers more than 20 species of butterflies. Learn about their life cycle, their special abilities and behaviors that have helped them evolve into each different species. Enjoy the guided walk inside one of the world's largest live butterfly exhibitions with an area of over 29,000 square feet (2,700 square meters). Come and enjoy all the wonders that you may discover in this marvelous world that waits for you.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you have not booked a hotel yet, you are required to provide this information to the local operator as soon as possible after your purchase.
- You must be 30 minutes before the pickup in the lobby of the hotel.
- Submit Voucher payment
- What to Bring: Comfortable clothing, Closed shoes, Rain jacket, Water, Insect repellent.
- IMPORTANT: If you do not have the two passengers at least, the tour is canceled.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.