- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Visit Selvatura Park's on-site herpetarium, where you will be able to observe numerous species of reptiles and amphibians.
- Ideal choice for families
- Popular choice with kids
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Food and drinks
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Selvatura Park In Monteverde
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Selvatura Park, Unamed Road in Guanacaste Carretera a Reserva de Monteverde, 5655 Costa Rica
In the herpetarium, you will find more than 30 species of frogs, lizards, geckos and snakes. In this guided tour, you will be able to observe live reptiles and amphibians inside terrariums with specialized climate control which provides these wonderful creatures a comfortable habitat. A bilingual guide accompanies you during the tour and teaches you about the wildlife, history, habitat, and unique characteristics of the species that are found throughout Costa Rica.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.