- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
Sky Walk uses trails and a series of suspension bridges for a more relaxing introduction of the flora and fauna of the forest canopy. It allows a vision of the forest from a different perspective.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
- Editor's Pick
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Local guide
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Meeting point in Monteverede
These bridges span canyons and drainages, and bring visitors face to face with the upper level of the forest canopy. There are five bridges in total, the longest of which spans around 984 feet. The trails extend for slightly over a mile.
Sky Walk uses trails and a series of suspension bridges for a more relaxing introduction of the flora and fauna of the forest canopy.
It allows a vision of the forest from a different perspective which starts with a hike on the ground and then taking you to explore the treetops, a hardly discovered habitat called the “canopy” with a naturalist guide.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.