- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This is a special cruise where you can enjoy the gold coast of Costa Rica during sunset time. Get together with family and friends to spend the best afternoon of your life.
- Family friendly
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Free drinks included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free snacks included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Sunset cruise
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (All hotels located in Flamingo, Tamarindo, Conchal, Playa Grande and Potrero)
- Equipment for activities
- Paddle Boards
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off to and from locations different than the ones described (this has an extra cost depending on location and number of people)
- Towels and Sunscreen
Panache Sailing Boarding Place at Flamingo Marina (indications available on Google Maps)
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Returns to original departure point
The tour starts on board of our luxurious, stable catamaran at the Flamingo Marina area where our cruise will set the sail and navigate for about five miles giving you access to some of the most beautiful isolated beaches and diving locations of Costa Rica. We will then stop in a peaceful bay where a snorkeling guide will be pleased to show marine wildlife or you can enjoy our double seat kayak, paddleboard and fishing. While you're exploring the surroundings our crew will prepare a delicious and typical buffet. Panache will then continue the navigation so you can experience a Costa Rican sunset from a breathtaking vantage point on the Pacific Ocean. While comfortably enjoying the luxuries of the catamaran, keep your eyes open for dolphins, whales, sea turtles and manta rays that may be playing in the nearby waters.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (for shuttle transportation)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and gluten free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- While we don't cancel when it rains, if we believe that the weather conditions are unsafe the tour will be canceled and your trip will be refunded in full
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
The crew and the experience was Excellent. They were very attentive and accommodating. The food was filling and tasty. I would recommend this as a must have excursion when you visit Costa Rica.
We took our family and a friend family with a 2 year old and some 6 year old kids, we all had lots of fun, the voyage is smooth and picture perfect, the snorkeling time felt a bit too short, I wanted to try kayak but did not have time to do so. Nevertheless, a great family fun at the sunset!