- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Did you know that you are more likely to see whales and other assorted aquatic wildlife in Costa Rica during the morning hours of the day? Welcome aboard of Panache Sailing morning tour. The route is basically the same of the afternoon tour, but with less boat traffic which marine life prefers. You can sometimes see whales, dolphins and manta rays as well as beautiful scenery above and below the water during the guided snorkeling tour.
- Morning cruise
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (All hotels located in Flamingo, Tamarindo, Conchal, Playa Grande and Potrero)
- Equipment for activities
- Snorkeling Tour
- Paddle Boards
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (if option not selected)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in different locations than the ones described (it has an extra cost depending on location and number of people)
- Towels and Sunscreen
Panache Sailing Boarding Place at Flamingo Marina (indications available on Google Maps).
Returns to original departure point
The tour starts on board of our luxurious, stable catamaran at the Flamingo Marina area where our cruise will set the sail and navigate for about five miles giving you access to some of the most beautiful isolated beaches and diving locations of Costa Rica. We will then stop in a peaceful bay where a snorkeling guide will be pleased to show marine wildlife or you can enjoy our double seat kayak, paddleboard and fishing. While you're exploring the surroundings our crew will prepare a delicious and typical buffet. Panache will then continue the navigation to the Flamingo Marina. While comfortably enjoying the luxuries of the catamaran, keep your eyes open for dolphins, whales, sea turtles and manta rays that may be playing in the nearby waters.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking (for shuttle transportation)
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian and gluten free option are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- While we don't cancel when it rains, if we believe that the weather conditions are unsafe, the tour will be canceled and your trip will be refunded in full
- Infant meals not included
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.