- 4 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
On this tour you will enjoy 2 dives at Las Catalinas Islands.
Las Catalinas are home to a fantastic variety of marine life and is the best coastal diving in Costa Rica. Giant Manta Rays, White Tip Reef Sharks, Eagle Rays, Devil Rays, Turtles, Dolphins, Moray Eels, Puffer Fish, giant clusters of schooling Jacks, Grunts and if you are really lucky in the summer months, Humpback Whales.
Pick ups from Tamarindo, Langosta, Playa Grande, Potrero, Flamingo and Las Catalinas and available.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Snacks and Beverages included
- All necessary equipment included
- Light refreshments
- Professional PADI Divemasters and Instructors
- Scuba Equipment
- Go Pro Camera Rentals
- Photo/Video your day packages
Scuba Dive Costa Rica - Playa Potrero
Inside Costa Rica Sailing Center
Meet time is 7:30
Returns to original departure point
Meeting time and place is 07:30am our Center in Potrero inside the Costa Rica Sailing Center. Our location also features an onsite Pool, Full Bar and a Restaurant at your disposal after the dives including restrooms, a shower and changing facilities.
We are a boutique dive operator, catering for only 8 divers per trip on our boat. We want you to have a more personal experience and we can be more attentive to your needs with fewer divers on board. Our group sizes are kept at 4/5 divers to 1 PADI Professional. The maximum dive depths are 60ft/20m at most sites with 1 or 2 sites getting close to 100ft.
Our dive boat leaves directly from our beachfront at our center as soon after 8am as possible. We have the closest launch point to Las Catalinas Islands and travel time to the dive sites is around 15 to 20 mins on our fast dive boat. We complete 2 dives at 2 different dive sites with approximately 45 mins surface interval. After the 2 dives we return to the center at approximately 12:30.
On board we serve chilled water, fruits & cookies. Please feel to bring along your own snacks and drinks/water bottles if you feel you will need something additional to what is provided. You should also think about bringing sunscreen and a towel. You can help us protect our environment by bringing your own drinking container too. This will help reduces the plastic that we use.
As with most boats, space and dry areas are limited so please only plan to bring on board what you will need. We also have dry bags to protect your electronic devices and other personal items.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.