- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This kayak and snorkeling adventure is a great chance to enjoy the clear blue waters and undersea wildlife of Costa Rica’s Pacific Ocean.
On this trip you will head out from Potrero, JW Marriott Hotel, Potrero Beach, Westin Conchal or Tamarindo and travel to Flamingo Beach. Once there you will delighted swimming in the colorful coral reef surrounded by tropical fish. Both single and double kayaks are available.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Popular choice with kids
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Kayak equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pick-up locations as follows:
JW Marriott Guanacaste
Confirm 48hrs prior to departure
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Leave from your departure location and get ready for your adventure in Flamingo Beach, where you will partake in activities such as swimming, kayaking and snorkeling. Kayaking is very popular among many in Guanacaste. Join us for a paddling adventure, enjoying the spectacular views of Flamingo Bay and Isla Plata. Start in the flat waters of Flamingo Beach, which borders a forested coast line in which you can see brown pelicans, brown booby, magnificent frigatebirds and cormorants. Upon arrival at the island, snorkel around the rocky formations in front of the island and enjoy fresh fruit and water.
Note: The minimum age for children to attend this trip is 10 years, and children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Departure time may vary according to tide and weather conditions. Weather conditions may affect possible cancellation. Don't forget to bring sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, waterproof camera and water shoes.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not recommended for beginners
- Prefer person having knowledge doing kayaking before or person with enthusiasm to learn and have forces in the arms paddled
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.