- 2 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
The kayak and snorkeling adventure is a great chance to enjoy the clear blue waters and undersea wildlife of Costa Rica’s Pacific Ocean.
On this trip you will head out from Flamingo Beach and travel to a nearby island.
Once there you will delighted swimming in the colorful coral reef surrounded by tropical fished.
Single or double kayaks are available.
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Kayak equipment
- Snorkeling equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
Yellowfin Sportfishing, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
any rental home at tamarindo and flamingo beach
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
Every day,according with the TIDE
Single or double kayak and paddle your way past sandy beaches and lush rainforest.. Best of all: with full instruction provided, this tour is suitable for all abilities and children over 10 years old. 2-hour kayaking & snorkelling tour from Flamingo Beach -Tamarindo Beach . Enjoy swimming and snorkeling around Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast Choice of single or double kayaks Free hotel pickup and drop-off included Great choice for families! Full instruction provided: suitable for all abilities
• Playa Flamingo Costa Rica
• Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
• Playa Conchal Costa Rica
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is formal
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.