- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour offers 100% guaranteed adrenaline.To reach the location of the canopy tour, you will travel or start on ATV tour through the mountains, rain forest and across small rivers and visit some Beaches before. Once you arrive to the canopy site, you will find zip-line cables up to 500 meters (approx. 550 yards) long, displaying the beauty of the forest from the top of the trees. Return COULD Be back to the starting point by ATV or Transportation
this is subject to availability to the guide
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Free port pickup and drop-off included
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- ATV tour
- Canopy zip-line tour
- Snorkel equipment is included (if option selected)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off from JW Marriott Guanacaste, Tamarindo area only
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Atv & snorkeling require experience, Snorkeling spot isn't shallow and we do not provide life jacket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in the Papagayo or Hermosa Beach areas
Pininos Adventures ATV & Tours, 506, Provincia de Guanacaste, Huacas, 50304, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
any other rental home close by to tamarindo and flamingo beach
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pininos Adventures, Huacas, Santa cruz Costado Norte De La Plaza De Deportes, Playa Flamingo 50309 Costa Rica
we are located next to CEPIA INSTITUTE IN HUACAS TOWN.also you can find us by google map or waze
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 8 years to take the tour
- Minimum age is 16 years to drive the ATV
- It is recommended you wear comfortable light clothing that you will not be worried if it gets dirty or damaged. It recommended that you bring an extra set of clothing to change into since you may get dirty on this tour.
- Sneakers are mandatory
- A minimum of 2 driver per booking is required. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Rainer was out 4 wheeler Guide. Very accommodating and willing to narrate along the dusty roads. We were traveling during dry season si be ready to get dirty. Very fun zip lines (7) total. Be ready and willow no to rock climb up a very high tree to a continuing zip line platform. All very nice guides along the way.
So glad we got to do this. The ATV ride was great, dusty as expected, went thru a couple rivers, guide was wonderful, tried to find us monkeys to see on the way back (there wasnt any, but not the guides fault). The zipline, was great, as first timers we were a little scared, but the guys doing the zipline were great, explained what we needed to do and helped us through it.
We did the ATV and SNORKELING TOUR and it was amazing! It was my birthday and 4 of my friends and my fiancé came. Everyone was happy and thankful that I booked this tour. It was the perfect balance of land and sea. The tour was perfectly timed. I definitely recommend! Plus we had great tour guiders!!
Thoroughly enjoyed this trip! There was a delay in picking us up from the hotel but the trip made up for it. The quad bike tour was the best we have ever done and our tour guide went above and beyond to make sure we had a good experience. Loved the zip wire experience too, was our first time trying something like this but again we loved it!! They do sell you their photos though which aren't the greatest but good memorabilia. Would definitely recommend this trip.