- 9 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Get close-up and personal with life-size moving dinosaurs inside a 'Paradise on Earth'. Experience thrills, a lush rain forest, incomparable views of majestic smoking Rincon de la Vieja volcano, blue rivers, natural mineral hot springs, 80 meter waterfalls and much more. Dino Park is all about family exhilaration and learning too. Hike in the rain forest for dips under the Grand Waterfalls, cascading pools and along the blue river. Take dips in 3 different natural mineral hot spring pools and two fresh water pools with bullet water slide, meander tropical botanical gardens with over 700 varietals, butterfly gardens, orchid garden, hummingbird sanctuary, Koi, bird, caiman lakes, turtle ponds. Take a natural mud bath and sauna, visit miniature donkeys and horses and much more during this 9-hour adventure.
- Led by a local guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Family friendly
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bilingual guide (English and Spanish)
- All taxes
- Welcome cocktail
- Changing room with locker
- Entry/Admission - Dino Park Blue River
- Alcoholic drinks (available for purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Spa treatments (available for purchase)
Your hotel in or around Playa Flamingo
Returns to original departure point
Following an early morning pickup from your hotel in Playa Flamingo, join a bilingual guide for a 2.5-hour scenic drive in private transportation to the Blue River Resort & Hot Springs where a welcome drink awaits. Then begin the day's adventures with a visit to the nearby Dino Park to see life-size moving dinosaurs. Then hike through lush rain forest along the Rio Pénjamo and swim in the distinctly blue water near tumbling waterfalls.
Return to Blue River Resort in time for lunch at 12:30 (vegetarian option available), then enjoy the resort's facilities which include four natural hot spring pools and one traditional pool with a slide, a botanical garden with more than 700 varieties of plants, a hummingbird garden, tropical fish pond, turtle ponds, Caiman Lake, Bird Lake and the Butterfly Garden with 15 species of butterfly including the blue morpho.
Take a natural mud bath and relax in a natural sauna heated by the hot spring creek, see the source of the hot springs bubbling up from the ground, and visit miniature horses and donkeys.
Book a relaxing treatment (not included) at the full service Blue River Spa before returning to your hotel in Playa Flamingo.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A waiver of responsibility must be signed
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including dirt stairs and paths
- Comfortable clothing, insect repellent, bathing suit, sunscreen, sunglasses, hat, hiking shoes, rain jacket and a dry change of clothes recommended
- If the tour is cancelled or changed due to weather conditions you will be offered an alternate date or full refund
- The exact duration of transfers will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Pickup time and location will be determined based on your hotel location
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If there are not enough passengers to meet minimum passenger requirements you will be offered an alternate date or full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.