- 5 to 7 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
There is nothing like breathing underwater for the very first time! It takes a little time getting used to it, but after a few minutes of breathing through a regulator most participants realize how easy scuba diving really is. The biggest challenge instructors have with the Discover Scuba Diving is not getting participants into the water, but getting them out when the program is over. Try this course when visit, and you will tell us and your friends back home: This was the best part of my holiday!
- Bottled water
- Use of SCUBA equipment
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- FREE UNDERWATER PHOTOS AND VIDEOS
TamaDive Costa Rica, C6C8+C6 Brasilito, Provincia de Guanacaste, Brasilito, 50308, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
We can be pick you up at your place for free as long as it is in Tamarindo, Langosta or Flamingo.
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Playa Flamingo Costa Rica
Pick up from Tamarindo. Drive to Flamingo. From Flamingo we navigate to the Catalina Islands. Back to Tamarindo.
Duration: 1 minute
Pass By: Playa Grande, Gulf of Nicoya, Provincia de Puntarenas, Costa Rica
Pass By: Tamarindo Beach, Tamarindo Costa Rica
Pass By: Potrero Beach, Playa Potrero 50304 Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.