- 4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
Afternoon snorkeling, sunset sailing tour
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Departure location is on the beach in front of the Restaurante El Ancla.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Departing from the beach in Playas del Coco at 1:30 pm you will enjoy a four and one half hour (4 1/2) hour sail along Costa Rica's spectacular coastline on one of the purpose built catamarans found within the Marlin del Rey fleet. All are open and spacious allowingr passengers to comfortably enjoy the blue water views of the Costa Rican coastline with its pristine beaches and verdant jungles.
Upon departing Playas del Coco we leisurely sail along the Gold Coast will searching for some of the vast, abundant and varied sea life found along our shores. Some of the sea life we hope to encounter includes whales, dolphins, turtles, flying fish, rays and a wide variety of sea birds. If conditions permit we will also throw a few fishing lines off the back in the hopes of hooking into one of the many game fish that ply our waters.
Eventually we pull into one of the many secluded bays in the area, throw anchor and allow our passengers the opportunity to swim in the warm Costa Rican waters. Life vests, pool noodles, snorkel equipment and stand up paddle boards are available should weather conditions permit. For those passengers not wanting to get wet the catamaran is a great place to relax in the shade of the huge main salon or lounge in the sun on one of the many open deck areas.
Following our time playing in the water, a light lunch is served. Lunch is served at approximately 4:30 pm and includes the following:
• BBQ Chicken,
• Yellow rice,
• Black beans,
• Fresh Fruit Plates,
• Chips (Doritos, Lay’s,Cheetos and Tostitos),
• Fresh made Pico de Gallo and
• Homemade chocolate chip cookies using our Grandmas favorite recipe.
Our tour also includes a premium open bar. The offerings from our bar include the following beverages, all the mixes one can possibly imagine and a blender to make that extra special tropical drink or an all natural tropical fruit smoothie:
• Soft Drinks: Pepsi, Pepsi Light, Ginger Ale, 7 Up, Toronja (Fresca), Tonic Water, Soda Water and Bottle Water
• Juices:Orange juice, mixed fruit juice , cranberry juice, apple juice and tomato juice.
• Beer:Imperial, Miller and Coors Light.
• Liquor:Flor de Caña Rum, Absolut Vodka, Jack Daniels Whiskey, Tanqueray Gin, Jose Cuervo Tequila and Cacique Guaro.
• Wine:Frontera Cabernet Sauvignon and Frontera Sauvignon Blanc.After lunch we pull anchor, raise the sails and casually motor sail across the bay and back towards Playas del Coco. We arrive at port as the sun nears the horizon and the sky explodes into a multitude of colors. Passengers disembark on the sands of Playas del Coco just after the sun has sunk beyond the horizon.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.