- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
We are offering you a very unique and memorable adventure on the Tempisque River surrounding the Palo Verde National Park. This 1.5 hour visual safari on one of the longest rivers in Costa Rica is rich with wildlife and vegetation. This is the best nature tour in Costa Rica!
This is a great opportunity to admire several animals in their natural habitat such as white face monkeys, crocodiles, wild turkeys, howler monkeys, coatis, herons, long nose bats and more. The river is the habitat for more than 100 migratory birds. This is why we call it "Mother Nature's Surprise Box"!
This tour will also bring across sugar cane country, where you will get the chance to see the real local culture and traditions of Guanacaste Costa Rica.
- Air conditioned transportation
- Guide knowing the PV National Park
- A typical meal of Costa Rica
- Entry/Admission - Palo Verde National Park
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at any location, villas, condos and hotels in the Playa del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, Playa Ocotal and other locations possible.
7h00 am from Playa del Coco
7h30 am from Playa Hermosa
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palo Verde National Park, Costa Rica
Admire the flora and fauna of Costa Rica on Rio Tempisque.
Duration: 1 hour
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.