- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
We are offering you a very unique and memorable adventure on the Tempisque River surrounding the Palo Verde National Park. This 1.5 hour visual safari on one of the longest rivers in Costa Rica is rich with wildlife and vegetation. This is the best nature tour in Costa Rica!
This is a great opportunity to admire several animals in their natural habitat such as white face monkeys, crocodiles, wild turkeys, howler monkeys, coatis, herons, long nose bats and more. The river is the habitat for more than 100 migratory birds. This is why we call it "Mother Nature's Surprise Box"!
This tour will also bring across sugar cane country, where you will get the chance to see the real local culture and traditions of Guanacaste Costa Rica.
- Air conditioned transportation
- Guide knowing the PV National Park
- A typical meal of Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
7h00 am from Playa del Coco
7h30 am from Playa Hermosa
This tour will provide you an excellent opportunity to see and discover the Costa Rica wildlife very closely. We will bring your across the Guanacaste sugar cane fields and across amazing typical villages of Ortega and Bolson which are considered the heart of the local culture.
The tour is held on the Tempisque River, which is the longest river in Guanacaste and very important in Costa Rica. It embraces the famous Palo Verde National Park where more than 900 species of bird migrate every year from all across North America.
This 4 hours tour includes:
• Air conditioned transportation
• Guide knowing the PV National Park
• A typical meal of Costa Rica
• Entrance fees to the national park
You bring: comfortable clothes, hat, sneakers,, sunscreen, insect repellent, camera, binoculars and copy of your passport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Such a great experience! Pepito (the owner) and Alejandro (our guide) were both amazing. They gave us great information about everything we saw along the way. We learned so much about the region and the culture too. We saw all the animals we had expected to see... crocodiles, iguanas, monkeys, etc.