- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This rafting adventure will take place in a beautiful river that rises at the Tenorio Volcano at the Guanacaste mountain range.Its pure and white water makes it the best river in the Guanacaste area for rafting. You can combine almost 20 kilometers of rapids with magnificent landscapes.
- Family friendly
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All necessary equipment
- Bilingual guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Traveler pickup is offered
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: #7 Monte Bello, Playa Hermosa Costa Rica
we offer your pick up to the following hotel: Andaz papagayo, coco beach, Villa sol and condovac, Hermosa Beach Guanacaste, Mangroove hotel, Occidental papagayo and Secret papagayo or other house close by
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
What an amazing time! My boyfriend and I had never been rafting and were a bit nervous since the rapids were a bit stronger during our trip, but our guide was such a professional we knew we were in good hands. While other guides wanted to flip the raft, we stayed upright the entire time. Some rafts had up to 7 people. We were lucky enough to have our own raft with our private guide who pointed out the wildlife and was receptive to what we were interested in. I highly recommend making this part of your vacation.