- 5 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This combination ATV and Surfing lesson begins with a one hour, adventurous ATV trip to Playa Brasilito. Along the way, you will have the chance to appreciate some of Costa Rica's birds and animals of the area. Once you arrive at Playa Brasilito, the crew will take you to our Vans to Playa Grande or Tamarindo when you will start the surf lesson .
- Family friendly
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only RIU Guanacaste/Palace: Other hotel Additional charge
- Use of helmet
- Use of Surf equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Pick up from: Secret Papagayo, Mangrove, Coco Beach, Hermosa Beach or Ocotal Beach ( Additional charge)
1: Playa Hermosa, Playa Hermosa, Province of Guanacaste
2: Playas del Coco, Provincia de Guanacaste, Coco, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
If you stay In: Mangroove Hotel, Secret Papagayo Hotel, Coco Beach, Ocotal Beach and Hermosa beach.
Customer need to show up to Colon Downtown road to Riu Guanacaste or Playa Matapalo Or you can ask for pick up with additional charge of $60 round trip from 2 up to 6 person. From secret papagayo,playa hermosa , playas del coco , mangroove hotel , villa sol ,condovac la costa , hermosa height etc
Departure time depends on the tide; tour provider will confirm.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pininos Adventures, Playa Flamingo 50309 Costa Rica
The tour will lead you through tough, fun and adventurous paths. You will go through forest, cross rivers and experience being in the heart of nature. The path will guide you to some of the most beautiful beaches as Flamingo, Brasilito and Conchal Beach.
One of the greatest attractions is the diversity and consistency of the surf, not to mention the year round balmy water temperatures. Tamarindo, located on the North Pacific Coast is ranked in the Top 10 beaches to learn to surf in the world. f you want security, fun and easy going tips to learn how to surf, come with us! All you need is the ability to swim and a good sense of humor. The trained and fun instructors will guarantee that you will be able to stand up on your surfboard and ride your first wave during your first class.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 driver people per booking is required
- Drivers must be 16
- Operates daily depending on the tide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.