- 3 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This tour offers 100% guaranteed adrenaline. To reach the location of the canopy tour, you will travel on ATV through the mountains, rain forest and across small rivers. Once you arrive to the canopy site, you will find zip-line cables up to 500 meters (approx. 550 yards) long, displaying the beauty of the forest from the top of the trees. Return back to the starting point by ATV.
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- ATV tour
- Canopy tour
- Use of helmet
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (select locations only)
- Food and drinks
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if not selected hotels/ports)
Riu Guanacaste or Palace Hotel (Complimentary)
Ocotal,Coco, Mangroove, Secret Papagayo, and Hermosa (Additional charge)
Please confirm pick-up upon booking
Traveler pickup is offered
If you stay In: Mangroove Hotel, Secret Papagayo Hotel, Coco Beach, Ocotal Beach and Hermosa beach. Customer need to show up to Colon Downtown road to Riu Guanacaste or Playa Matapalo Or you can ask for pick up with additional charge of $55 round trip from 2 up to 6 person. How to get to Nuevo colon ? https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Coco,+Provincia+de+Guanacaste,+Costa+Rica/Nuevo+Colon,+Provincia+de+Guanacaste,+Costa+Ricaemail@example.com,-85.7045151,14z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m13!4m12!1m5!1m1!1s0x8f9e2977ec2df551:0x5dd332a5b5b78ab3!2m2!1d-85.6974124!2d10.5426834!1m5!1m1!1s0x8f9e292c5c02915b:0x58b2835a835260a2!2m2!1d-85.7189031!2d10.5040422
Returns to original departure point
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pininos Adventures, Playa Flamingo, Province of Guanacaste
This off-road trail that is not accessible to a regular 4WD vehicle due to the wire fences, thorn branches, numerous rocks, livestock crossing, and a river that snakes along the circuit with an average of depth of 1.5 feet and a maximum of 3 feet. The only way to get through this trail is on an ATV. Once you get through the trail, you will arrive at your destination to start your canopy zip-line tour.
This adventure tour is not for the faint of heart and is recommended for intermediate and experienced riders. There is a percentage of risk that might increase according to your skill level. There is a possibility that the ATV will get stuck in the mud but you can easily get it out with the help of your guides.
After an exciting day, your tour ends when you taken back to your hotel.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- for adult ATV Passenger extra charge : $40
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Minimum age is 8 years to take the tour as passenger
- Minimum age is 17 years to drive the ATV
- A minimum of 2 people Driver per booking is required
- It is recommended you wear comfortable light clothing that you will not be worried if it gets dirty or damaged. It recommended that you bring an extra set of clothing to change into since you may get dirty on this tour.
- Sneakers are mandatory.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.