- 8 hours (Approx.)
- Mobile ticket
This tour is a must for those who love hiking and photography. A beautiful excursion to admire the lush vegetation of the rain forest and enjoy the exotic wild life, the sloths, tree frogs, toucans and butterflies. Don't miss the breathtaking views of the rain forest surroundings and its exotic flora and fauna. A must-do for your upcoming trip to Costa Rica. We provide private AC transportation, pick up and drop off at your hotel, operated by bilingual and naturalist tour guides. A perfect trip to learn all about Costa Rica's culture and nature.
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Rio Celeste
Traveler pickup is offered
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Dayla - 7 days a week
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Visit to Rio Celeste, a light blue volcanic river, this color comes from the volcanic minerals on the water.
Duration: 4 hours
Location: Rio Celeste, Tenorio Volcano National Park, Province of Guanacaste
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is require
- Not recommended for child aged 6 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats available upon request only
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please provide Lodging name
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.