- 2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
- Hotel pickup offered
- Mobile ticket
This combination ATV and Stand paddle lesson begins with a one and thirty minutes , adventurous ATV trip to Flamingo Beach. Along the way, you will have the chance to appreciate some of Costa Rica's birds and animals of the area. Once you arrive at Playa Flamingo, the crew will waiting to start the Sup lesson ..
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only RIU Guanacaste/Palace: Other hotel Additional charge ( we send you an email for the quote)
- Use of helmet
- Use of stand paddle equipment
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Pick up from: Secret Papagayo, Andaz papagayo, Mangrove, Coco Beach, Hermosa Beach or Ocotal Beach ( Additional charge)
Please Below the ONLY following places and hotels for pick up:
• Riu Guanacaste
• Riu Palace
• Colon downtow
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Returns to original departure point
The tour will lead you through tough, fun and adventurous paths. You will go through forest, cross rivers and experience being in the heart of nature. The path will guide you to some of the most beautiful beaches as Flamingo, Potrero beach.
Your experienced tour guide will take you to the best spots they know and provide you with all SUP equipment to enjoy the tour from Flamingo Beach coast. This trip can also extend itself and lead you to other beaches like PlayaPotrero or Penca Beach, before returning to your hotel.
Departure will be according to the tide:
Tour could be canceled if the conditions are bad.
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Drivers must be 16
- Operates daily depending on the tide
- Minimum age is 17 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.